CPS has begun work to determine traffic on the highway network of the Diputación de Valencia (Valencia Provincial Authority), using the analysis of the data registered at gauging stations located within the Provincial Authority’s remit.
CPS has extensive experience in the use and management of traffic data obtained from ITS equipment, along with the development of traffic studies; the company offers a multidisciplinary team and specifically developed tools for handling traffic information.
Over the course of the next two years, CPS will deliver the following assignments:
- Preparation and follow-up of the Gauging Plan.
- Validation and analysis of traffic information.
- Collection of affinity coefficients and traffic parameters for drafting the Annual Gauging Map.
- Production of specific traffic studies.
- Development of software for traffic data use and analysis.